I’ve written about this on a few occasions. The New York Post has current data, and they’re even worse. Here’s a table illustrating the matter (as usual, right click|Open in New Tab to get a bigger image).
And some specific data:
- In 24 states, unemployment benefits and ObamaCare subsidies for a family of four with no one working are the annualized equivalent of at least the national median household.
- In a dozen states, the value of unemployment benefits and ObamaCare subsidies exceeds the salary and benefits of the average teacher, construction worker, electrician, firefighter, truck driver, machinist or retail associate.
- In New Jersey, a family of four can receive benefits equal to an annualized earned income of $108,000 with no one working.
- In Connecticut and New Jersey, a family earning $300,000 a year can receive ObamaCare subsidies
- New Jersey is a state where a family can earn the equivalent of $100,000 a year if both parents are collecting unemployment benefits and ObamaCare subsidies for health care. In Connecticut the benefits can reach $80,000.
Party is bent on keeping average Americans trapped in Party’s welfare cage and dependent on Party largesse in return for votes.