This time, it’s through zir’s Homeland Security Secretary, Alejandro Mayorkas. Under the latest bit of lawlessness, Mayorkas has ordered his department’s enforcement arms to ignore existing law and not go after illegal aliens in these locations:
- Schools, including pre-schools, primary and secondary schools, vocational or trade schools, and colleges and universities
- Medical or mental healthcare facilities, like hospitals, doctors’ offices, health clinics, vaccination or testing sites, urgent care centers, sites that serve pregnant individuals, or community health centers
- Houses of worship or religious studies and places where children gather, like playgrounds, recreation centers, childcare centers, before- or after-school care centers, foster care facilities, group homes for children, or school bus stops
- Social services establishments, like crisis centers, domestic violence shelters, victims’ services centers, child advocacy centers, supervised visitation centers, family justice centers, community-based organizations, facilities that serve the disabled, homeless shelters, drug or alcohol counseling and treatment facilities, or food banks or other establishments that distribute food or other essentials of life to people in need
- Places where disaster or emergency response and relief are provided, including along evacuation routes, where shelter or emergency supplies, food, or water are being distributed, or registration for disaster-related assistance or family reunification is underway
- Places where funerals or other religious or civil ceremonies or observances occur, as well as ongoing parades, demonstrations, or rallies
These areas are the new Progressive-Democrat sanctuaries, within which enforcing immigration law is…illegal.
This is on top of Mayorkas’ prior lawlessness:
The fact an individual is a removable noncitizen therefore should not alone be the basis of an enforcement action against them[.]
After all, just because someone is breaking the law, that’s no reason to go and arrest them. C’mon, man.