Here, in no particular order, are some.
- tax subsidies for special business interests:
- wind tax credit $12.1 billion
- tax break for cellulosic ethanol—$59 million
- tax break for impoverished producers of Hollywood—$248 million
- extending extra jobless benefits for another year—$30 billion
Oh, wait—those weren’t cuts….
Just to put a cherry on top, the Congressional Budget Office scores the Senate bill as adding $4 trillion to the national debt by 2022.
Update: Sorry, I don’t know what happened. An earlier iteration of this post led with an inordinate amount of word processing commands before getting to the post itself.