This is what Democrat Party Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s foreign policy has been like and what President Barack Obama’s (D) foreign policy is like.
- Compromised national security with her cavalier treatment of our most classified information—and lying about it
- Failed to protect or rescue Americans in Benghazi—and lying about it afterwards
- Enthusiastically pushed for the Libya war—and then failing to support efforts to control its aftermath
- Supported the premature Iraq withdrawal—which threw away our hard-won victory and left Iraq in shambles
- Failed to deal with the spread of Islamic terrorism
- Failed to reset relations with Russia—not even bothering to use the correct Russian word on her “reset” button
- Lost all of our then-ongoing wars: Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya. Counting Syria, and her BFF’s badly faded and washed out pink line, four
- Facilitated Iran’s drive to obtain nuclear weapons
- Failed to deal with the Veterans Administration’s apparent abandonment of our veterans—many of them the very same ones whose battlefield victories her foreign affairs policies have abandoned
- Ongoing, slow-motion surrenders of the South China Sea to an expansionist People’s Republic of China and of provinces of Georgia and Ukraine to an expansionist Russia
Clinton is loud and proud about wanting more of the same.
Elections have consequences.