Here are some high points.
- median household incomes are down 8.2% since Obama took office and are falling
- median household income has dropped 5.7% since the economic recovery technically began in June 2009
- median income was $50,678 by August 2012, down 1.1% from July 2012
- average hours worked per week in August 2012 was 34.4, down from the 34.6 hour average in December 2007
- the poverty rate in 2011 was 15 percent. The number of people in poverty last year, 46.2 million, was up from 37.3 million in 2007
How are those policies working out for you?