In President Barack Obama’s highly touted and little regarded speech on “economics” in Galesburg, IL, which even the NLMSM has been ignoring, Obama had a couple of things to say related to scandals in DC.
[W]ith this endless parade of distractions and political posturing and phony scandals, Washington has taken its eye off the ball.
And through his press secretary, Jay Carney, he said this by way of foreshadowing:
The president will go back to Galesburg, IL, today to deliver a speech about where we need to move…it shouldn’t be on the phony scandals that have consumed so much attention here….
Obama repeated himself the next day in Jacksonville, FL:
The point is, with an endless distraction…phony scandals and lord knows what, Washington keeps taking its eye off the ball.
Here are some real scandals, in no particular order:
- Fast and Furious
- Green Energy “loans” to cronies
- IRS targeting of disfavored groups
- IRS, White House stonewalling investigation of above
- DoJ folding on Black Panther voter abuses
- DoJ attacking free press
- DoJ lying to a judge to get a search warrant against a reporter
- Hacking into a reporter’s laptop
- AG Eric Holder’s lying to Congress about “potential prosecution” of a journalist after having signed off on the above warrant
- HHS Secretary Sebelius’ shakedown of businesses her Department regulates for money to support proselytizing Obamacare
Phony scandals? Name two, Mr Obama.